Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ri Indoor Basketball Courts

Another died of asbestos: Dario Barucca, former worker Sacelit

Last night at the hospital died from Senigallia another former worker Sacelit of Senigallia. This is Dario Barucca, yet another VICTIM OF 'KILLER ASBESTOS in this recent period is reaping dead repeatedly. And unfortunately, as repeatedly by the undersigned, the curve will rise until 2020, although it does not seem to affect much who should instead be protected against asbestos in Senigallia.

The other death involved in an even closer association ALA, as Dario Barucca was a founder director since March 15, 2004.

good person and as few human, he also hit by asbestos, which for years has forced him to quit recently and who was the bearer of occupational diseases recognized by INAIL.

The funeral will be officiated by Dario Barucca Monday, February 22 at 15 at the Church of Santa Maria Goretti. The ALA Association for

behalf of the President Carlo Montanari and all its components is that members of the board, join the grief of the family.

a result of this latest victim of asbestos, the undersigned is forced once again to emphasize how to stay away is the City Council that the health institutions and Preventive Medicine in regard to the issue that seems to Senigallia taboo.

We are far behind many other cities where the government undertook to solicit regional bodies responsible for starting a census and a comprehensive prevention and in particular on former employees Sacelit still alive, most of which unfortunately sick. There was

promised tighter controls of the department of preventive public health since September last year. But we are still far away because of the bureaucracy that goes on top of everything and in this case to the health of unfortunate people for having worked with asbestos. Asbestos

you knew it was cancer since 1960, but it should not be said for "political reasons". Statements out of his mouth recently by a former executive of the Asur.

Renewal, and the commitment to the verification of a census of the city of Senigallia and promised a prompt medical supervision for some time.

Unfortunately, no representative of any party agriculture policies of the city - with the exception of Councillor and candidate for mayor prof. Roberto Mancini - is giving us a hand to tackle this difficult health problem.

With the dead do not solve the problems and now have the courage to apologize to those who are dying and will continue to die because of asbestos.

Senigallia, February 21, 2010


ALA President Carlo Montanari

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Diagram Of A Brazilian

ARPAM The former seeks asbestos Sacelit: What's new? Seeking, or that asbestos is present all along? Alvaro

was on September 11 2006 when, upon leaving the operating room of the hospital of Senigallia to remove a cancer from asbestos, I was randomly a local newspaper in the nightstand of the room.

Although I was still dazed, I decided to take a look at the paper. All I would have expected at that time, unless you learn from the newspaper columns that then owned the former Sacelit (EDRA Construction represented by Sandro Barbadoro) sent me informing me of a complaint for libel because I said that even in the former plant was asbestos.

Today, after three and a half years, I can not but be surprised to learn from the local press that the ARPAM SEARCH THE FORMER ASBESTOS Sacelit through further analysis to verify the presence in the waters below. And then, slide the agreement with the town of Senigallia.

Having participated in all the various forums on asbestos during the reclamation works with representatives of the institutions (Asur, ARPAM, Province of Ancona, Senigallia Town, unions, environmental groups, and of course in the Ala) can only to point out that had it not been for the insistence of Dr. Siciliani Michelangela dell'ARPAM responsible, with regard to the subsoil and in particular water (forced to dig the property across 1.5 meters of land area) I wonder if he were still asbestos in the waters below.

And to think that it was rumored that were already sold 100 apartments in the area, later reduced to 10.

In the spring of 2009 emerged from the dust of asbestos higher than normal mmq.in deposited in a balcony of a house adjacent to the reclamation. Subsequently, it was determined that this finding was presented with a different formula: the asbestos found by mmq in mm3. And all was hushed, as well as my investigation in 2007 of chrysolite asbestos found on a balcony of a house adjacent to the reclamation effect of wind blowing at the time when the disposal of asbestos-cement sheets. But even if the discovery has been verbalized in a meeting of the Forum sullla clean, everything was put to rest as I had sampled in the presence of a public official.

As if to make it easier in other words, the asbestos would have put me in secret and sent to the analysis at the University of Ancona.

not even want to write but my heart is so hurt by the many operations performed - not according to the undersigned according to law because without protection for public health - during the remediation. On paper, however, the offices responsible for its reporting after the other for 4 years, 30 analysis and not with the 3 fixed stations were told they were installed.

I would not do controversy, not least because they are not in conditions of peace of mind to still quibble about how many things. But unfortunately the public health has often been overshadowed: see for example the analysis that the County Councillor for Marcello Mariani had promised me that he would do on earth mixed with minced dall'EDRA asbestos in a landfill for inert the EDR environment.

All'ASUR not include such testing as I have personally asked the dr. John Fiorenzuola, Head of Public Health Office of Hygiene in Senigallia. However, deaths from asbestos continues to grow and perhaps this will happen even to the year 2030. So much for your

appropriate knowledge and memory of those who lived in, fell ill and followed step by step the reclamation of the former Sacelit.

In conclusion, in this regard, I must emphasize what the finding that the association that I am honored to represent the City of Senigallia.

For contributing effectively with documents in the file of the minutes of the various forums on the reclamation of former asbestos Sacelit, the assessor Ceresoni made me to take over the former secretary of the CGIL in Senigallia Jordan Mancinelli, a contrubuto that allowed me to start asking for a sum of two thousand euro.

The junta's response explained that he is aware that in the years between 2006 and 2009, Senigallia Town has paid contributions for the various initiatives undertaken by the Wing, for a total of € 1370 (letter of 12 October 2009 prot.54789 dall'Uffucio statement signed by Eros Gregorini).

On November 17, 2009 prt. 61935 was sent a letter Ceresoni alderman and mayor-Eros Gregorini Angeloni represented by the ombudsman. Sabina Sartini entitled: President Carlo Montanari ass. Ala-Application fees for participation FORUM Sacel-Italcementi.

then your office communication of the Municipality of Senigallia on December 24, 2009 signed by Eros prot.70306 Gregorini reiterated that the sum of € 1370 was sufficient for the activities carried out by Ala during the life (15 March will make the next 6 years of activity).

Reading lavished contributions to other associations, there is just to say: sons and daughter. Thanks and see you at the next elections.

Senigallia, February 4, 2010

Carlo Montanari